On June 13, Barbara Hart spoke at The Engagement & Communication Conference for Management, Boards and Institutional Shareholders. Ms. Hart and panelists from KPMG and Morgan Stanley discussed Setting the Corporate Agenda: What Recent Engagement and the Fink Letter Say about Activism and Passive Investing in Our Distruptive Times. Charlotte Laurent-Ottomane, Executive Director of Thirty Percent Coalition moderated the discussion. The Fink letter to Shareholders was analyzed for its vision and agenda on inclusion and social aspirations. The discussion centered on resource commitment and strategies to attain inclusivity, and diversity; and the appropriate corporate response to these initiatives. Cleary Gottlieb hosted the day with participants from Glass Lewis, various activists, IMAX, Barington Capital Group, Verizon and others.
- Lowey Dannenberg Celebrates International Credit Union Day
- Lowey Dannenberg is Investigating Claims against Cryptocurrency Issuer, Tether Limited
- Cryptocurrency Exchanges Face Growing Scrutiny from the SEC
- Lowey Dannenberg Defeats Motion to Dismiss in Kirkland Lake Gold Ltd. Securities Litigation
- Lowey Dannenberg Defeats Motion to Dismiss in Eavesdropping Suit Against Apple