A securities class action has been filed in the USDC – W.D.PA. against Viatris Inc. (VTRS) (“Viatris” or “the Company”) on behalf of all persons or entities who purchased or otherwise acquired common stock of Viatris between March 1, 2021 through February 25, 2022.
The complaint alleges that Viatris made materially false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose that:
- the Company was experiencing significantly more competition in its United States complex generics business than disclosed;
- the Company was not able to effectively manage its base business erosion or create a stable revenue base;
- despite being on the Company’s only growth drivers, Viatris was actively planning to divest its biosimilars business in order to secure enough cash to let it purportedly meet its phase one goals;
- Viatris was deviating from the business model it touted throughout the Class Period and undertaking a significant global reshaping of its business which would undermine its ability to achieve stable revenue growth; and
- the Company was anticipating less financial growth moving into 2022.
If you purchased Viatris common stock during the Class Period and would like to receive more information or join the action, please enter your contact information below and click “Submit Your Information.”
About Lowey Dannenberg
Lowey Dannenberg is a national firm representing consumers in Securities actions. The firm has significant experience in prosecuting multi-million-dollar lawsuits and has recovered billions of dollars on behalf of its clients.
If you suffered a loss on your investments or would like to inquire about joining an action to recover your loss under the federal securities laws, please complete the form below.
An attorney will contact you at no cost to provide you information about joining the action and answer your questions. Please note that submission of this form does not by itself form an attorney-client relationship nor does filing out this form mean you have joined any lawsuit.