International Game Technology PLC
A securities class action lawsuit has been filed in the USDC, N.J. on behalf of purchasers of the securities of International Game Technology PLC (NYSE: IGT) between March 16, 2018 and August 29, 2022, both dates inclusive (the “Class Period”). If you wish to serve as lead plaintiff, you must move the Court no later than December 13, 2022.
According to the lawsuit, throughout the Class Period, Defendants made materially false and/or misleading statements, as well as failed to disclose material adverse facts about the Company’s business, operations, and prospects. Specifically, Defendants failed to disclose to investors that:
- IGT overstated its compliance with gaming and lottery laws and applicable regulations;
- IGT and/or one or more of its current and/or former subsidiaries engaged in illegal gambling operations;
- the foregoing conduct subjected the Company and/or its current and/or former subsidiaries to a heightened risk of litigation and significant related costs;
- the Company downplayed the full scope and severity of its financial exposure to, and/or liabilities in connection with Benson v. Double Down Interactive, LLC et al., case no. 2:18-cv-00525 (W.D. Wash.) in which the allegations include, among other things, that International Game Technology (a wholly-owned subsidiary of IGT) and DoubleDown Interactive LLC (which IGT sold to DoubleU Diamond LLC in 2017) illegally profited from tens of thousands of consumers in violation of Washington law in connection with their operation of DoubleDown Casino; and
- as a result, the Company’s public statements were materially false and misleading at all relevant times.
If you suffered a loss on your investments or would like to inquire about joining an action to recover your loss under the federal securities laws, please complete the form below.
An attorney will contact you at no cost to provide you information about joining the action and answer your questions. Please note that submission of this form does not by itself form an attorney-client relationship nor does filing out this form mean you have joined any lawsuit.