Future FinTech Group Inc.
A securities class action has been filed in the USDC —N.J. against Future FinTech Group Inc. (FTFT) (“Future FinTech” or the “Company”), on behalf of all persons and entities that purchased or otherwise acquired Future FinTech securities between March 10, 2020 and January 11, 2024, both dates inclusive (the “Class Period”).
Defendant Future FinTech’s business activities include “supply chain financial services and trading, asset management and cross-border money transfer services. The Company has also expanded into cryptocurrency mining and cryptocurrency market data and information service business.”
The Complaint alleges that throughout the Class Period, defendants made materially false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose that:
(1) Defendant Shanchun Huang (“Huang”) manipulated the price of Future FinTech stock;
(2) Defendant Huang and Future FinTech lied to the Securities and Exchange Commission about the nature of Defendant Huang’s ownership of Future FinTech stock;
(3) Future FinTech understated its legal risk;
(4) Future FinTech did not disclose the unlawful measures Defendant Huang took to prop up the price of its stock; and
(5) as a result, Defendants’ statements about its business, operations, and prospects, were materially false and misleading and/or lacked a reasonable basis at all relevant times, thereby harming investors.
If you purchased Future FinTech securities during the Class Period and would like to receive more information or join the action, please enter your contact information below for a FREE consultation and click “Submit Your Information”.
About Lowey Dannenberg
Lowey Dannenberg is a national firm representing institutional and individual investors, who suffered financial losses resulting from corporate fraud and malfeasance in violation of federal securities and antitrust laws. The firm has significant experience in prosecuting multi-million-dollar lawsuits and has previously recovered billions of dollars on behalf of investors.
If you suffered a loss on your investments or would like to inquire about joining an action to recover your loss under the federal securities laws, please complete the form below.
An attorney will contact you at no cost to provide you information about joining the action and answer your questions. Please note that submission of this form does not by itself form an attorney-client relationship nor does filing out this form mean you have joined any lawsuit.