A securities class action has been filed in the USDC – S.D.N.Y. against DocGo Inc. (DCGO) (“DocGo” or the “Company”), on behalf of a class consisting of all persons and entities that purchased or otherwise acquired DocGo securities between November 8, 2022 through September 17, 2023, both dates inclusive (the “Class Period”).
DocGo offers mobile health and medical transportation services for various health care providers in the U.S. and the United Kingdom. In that capacity, the Company purports to leverage its proprietary technology platform to “provide [its] services in collaboration with leading healthcare organizations, via long-term relationships that are intended to drive meaningful revenue, help provide efficient and effective capital allocation and create low-risk opportunities for significant growth.”
The Complaint alleges that throughout the Class Period, Defendants made materially false and misleading statements regarding the Company’s business, operations, and prospects. Specifically, Defendants made false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose that:
(1) DocGo’s executive hiring processes were inadequate to fully review and vet the professional and academic backgrounds of job candidates;
(2) the foregoing increased the likelihood of disruptive executive turnover;
(3) contrary to its representations to investors, DocGo had overstated the efficacy of its mobile health and medical transportation services, the very services contemplated by the Relocation Contract;
(4) all of the foregoing, once revealed, was likely to subject DocGo to significant reputational and/or regulatory scrutiny that would negatively impact the Company’s financial position and/or prospects; and
(5) as a result, the Company’s public statements were materially false and misleading at all relevant times, thereby harming investors.
If you purchased DocGo securities during the Class Period and would like to receive more information or join the action, please enter your contact information below for a FREE consultation and click “Submit Your Information”.
About Lowey Dannenberg
Lowey Dannenberg is a national firm representing institutional and individual investors, who suffered financial losses resulting from corporate fraud and malfeasance in violation of federal securities and antitrust laws. The firm has significant experience in prosecuting multi-million-dollar lawsuits and has previously recovered billions of dollars on behalf of investors.
If you suffered a loss on your investments or would like to inquire about joining an action to recover your loss under the federal securities laws, please complete the form below.
An attorney will contact you at no cost to provide you information about joining the action and answer your questions. Please note that submission of this form does not by itself form an attorney-client relationship nor does filing out this form mean you have joined any lawsuit.