Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc.
A class action lawsuit has been filed on behalf of purchasers of the securities of Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: AUPH) between May 7, 2021 and February 25, 2022.
According to the lawsuit, defendants throughout the Class Period made false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose that:
- Aurinia was experiencing declining revenues;
- Aurinia’s 2022 sales outlook for LUPKYNIS would fall well short of expectations;
- accordingly, the Company had significantly overstated LUPKYNIS’s commercial prospects;
- as a result, the Company had overstated its financial position and/or prospects for 2022; and
- as a result, the Company’s public statements were materially false and misleading at all relevant times.
If you suffered a loss on your investments or would like to inquire about joining an action to recover your loss under the federal securities laws, please complete the form below.
An attorney will contact you at no cost to provide you information about joining the action and answer your questions. Please note that submission of this form does not by itself form an attorney-client relationship nor does filing out this form mean you have joined any lawsuit.